The Ama Drainer 301 SE/NE is a 1¼' submersible treated effluent water pump which is suitable clear effluent containing solids of up to 10mm.
Fully floodable, vertical, close-coupled single-stage submersible motor pumps, IP 68, with or without level control, for a maximum immersion depth of 2m.
- Flow rate Up to (2.75 l/s)
- Head Up to 6m
- Temperature Up to 50 C
- Free passage Up to 10 mm
- Supplied with a 2 pin European plug which can be removed and will not affect the warranty
- Drainage of pits, shafts, yards and cellars subject to a flooding risk
- Extraction of water from rivers and reservoirs
- Drainage of underground passages
- Lowering the surface water level
- Magnetic switch with adjustable, variable level control and anti-over winding device
- Straightforward adaptation to external control system with locking disc.
- Easy to replace cable with plug-type connector
- No drainage of the discharge pipe with the Integrated swing check valve
- Vertical discharge nozzle allows installation in narrow sumps
- Protected against overload which grants Integrated motor protection
- High operating reliability with the triple shaft seal lubricated by the barrier fluid makes for high motor reliability. Lubrication of the seal faces in the event of dry running.
- Long service life with the low-weight design and corrosion-proof thanks to high-quality plastic casing. Noise-absorbing, abrasion-proof and impact-resistant.
- Economic operation optimised the hydraulic systems and motors for large pump output at high efficiency
- Frame-cooled enclosed motor. Permits operation even when motor is not submerged and is protected against overheating however not advised as a conscious method of operation